Franchise Mind™ mentoring takes decades of experience to provide practical and essential guidance to business owners and franchise executive. This mentoring is available for:
- Business owners seeking to franchise their business based on global standards
- Franchise executives desiring to improve and expand their businesses based on global standards
Franchise Mind™ mentoring follows the thinking: “Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for a lifetime.” Mentoring is available:
- In the form of a 4 Pillar review that assesses the company’s strengths and gaps in 4 key areas: Effectiveness of replicable systems, organizational culture, leaders and the six core areas that occupy a franchisor’s mind
- One-on-one for selected companies meeting stringent guidelines. The one-on-one mentoring is available for business owners seeking to franchise their businesses as well as for companies already franchising seeking a mentor to help achieve exponential improvement and growth within their companies
- In a group setting under the Franchise Master Mind Alliance™ membership program.
The proprietary Franchise Master Mind Alliance™ is a program for those franchise companies seeking to grow aggressively and are open-minded about learning new and different approaches and hearing view points from other franchise executives.
Members (from 8-12 non-competing franchise companies) participate in six 2-day FMMA meetings spread out over approximately 12-18 months focused on the Six Core Areas that Occupy a Franchisor’s Mind:
- Creating loyal customers
- Successful franchise development
- Focused training and support
- Franchise unit excellence
- Effective franchise relationships
- Growth oriented business and financial planning
Franchise executives not only learn proprietary frameworks provide by Franchise Mind™ but also through the power of expert facilitation and peer engagement work on problem solving, developing new paradigms, new approaches and more effective strategies for their companies that lead to aggressive growth.